Social Community & Forum Usage Policy
News Now Warsaw 1480 AM & 99.7 FM, Willie 103.5, and 107.3 WRSW are pleased to provide news stories on our social media platforms & website. While we encourage open discussion, as page administrators we retain the right to remove any content that is not consistent with our social community & forum usage policy. We also abide by the Facebook Community standard policy.
To make News Now Warsaw’s social media sites the best possible environment, we invite the public to engage in commenting and sharing our posts, but ask that everyone follow a few simple guidelines. We’ll do our part to ensure the News Now Warsaw social media sites remain a constructive and supportive place but we need everyone’s help. This policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time.
The following actions may result in removal from our Facebook page. The severity of a violation, as determined in the sole discretion of the administrators, will determine whether a warning is issued first:
- Inflammatory or vulgar content/language or use of symbols to represent vulgar language
- Personal attacks or abusive behavior that target any ethnic, racial, age, or religious group, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status
- Continued posting of repetitive content
- Harassment of staff or community members
- Solicitation, spamming, or link baiting
- Repeated instances of comments not relevant to original posts
- Comments or images that are slanderous, libelous, fraudulent, misleading, or unlawful
- Threatening comments or images, whether physical or not, against individuals or organizations
- By participating in discussions on our social media pages, you agree to abide by these policies and guidelines
- Participants must contribute to the community in a constructive fashion; exhibiting patience, understanding, tolerance and respect
- Some vulgarities will be automatically hidden by Facebook’s filters without the action of a page admin.
Spam is posting the same message repeatedly across the network or writing the same post or comment over and over again. If you are reported or deemed to be a spammer, you may be banned from the News Now Warsaw Facebook page.
Insults and Harassment
Respectfully disagreeing with someone, including the new stories posted by News Now Warsaw, is okay. But we encourage you to do so in a constructive and respectful manner. Toxic, profane, or generally abusive comments will lead to removal from our social media.