WILLIE 103.5 Official Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Must be at least 18 to win.
2. Employees of WAWC, Talking Stick, Pathfinders Communications, other radio stations, promotional sponsors, all additional sponsors and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this and all WAWC contests or games.
3. Winners are responsible for any prize obligation (insurance, taxes, licensing, ect.) and must meet all eligibility requirements.
4. Winners and contestants consent to allow WAWC the use of their name, voice and/or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no monetary or other compensation.
5. Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against WAWC and their parent company, Talking Stick and Pathfinders Communications, its subsidiaries and all respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign a liability from that releases WAWC, Talking Stick, Pathfinders Communications, and its subsidiaries, other owners and related entities from any liability.
6. Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements if need be. Prizes are to be claimed at the WAWC business offices during regular business hours Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm excluding holidays . Any prize not claimed within a 30-day period will become property of WAWC.
7. Winners must be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes, insurance, title and any additional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions may apply.
8. No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of advertise prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered or he/she fails to meet eligibility requirements, he/she shall forfeit the prize and the prize will become the property of WAWC or will be awarded to another contestant.
9. Only one WAWC prize valued at $600.00 or greater may be won within a six (6) month period. All prizes won within less time than these waiting periods will be forfeited.
10. Participants in this contest agree to the above rules, as well as any additional rules, which may be implemented. Rules are subject to change without prior notification. Any rule may be implemented. Any rule changes will be published. Rules are available at the WAWC studios, 216 W. Market Street, Warsaw, IN 46580 during regular business hours, 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays or online at www.willie1035.com
11. Listeners who stream broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations or other online delays. Online entrants are encouraged to listen to the station on-air. The station is not responsible for online streaming delays.