1. No purchase necessary. Must be at least 18 to win.
2. Employees of Willie 103.5, Kensington Digital Media of Indiana, other radio stations, promotional sponsors, all additional sponsors and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this and all Willie 103.5 contests or games.
3. Winners are responsible for any prize obligation (insurance, taxes, licensing, ect.) and must meet all eligibility requirements.
4. Winners and contestants consent to allow Willie 103.5 the use of their name, voice and/or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no monetary or other compensation.
5. Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against Willie 103.5 and their parent company, Kensington Digital Media of Indiana, its subsidiaries and all respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign a liability from that releases Willie 103.5, Kensington Digital Media of Indiana, and its subsidiaries, other owners and related entities from any liability.
6. Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements if need be. Prizes are to be claimed at the Willie 103.5 business offices during regular business hours Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm excluding holidays . Any prize not claimed within a 30-day period will become property of Willie 103.5.
7. Winners must be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes, insurance, title and any additional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions may apply.
8. No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of advertise prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered or he/she fails to meet eligibility requirements, he/she shall forfeit the prize and the prize will become the property of Willie 103.5 or will be awarded to another contestant.
9. Prizes may not be resold.
10. Only one Willie 103.5 prize valued at $600.00 or greater may be won within a six (6) month period. All prizes won within less time than these waiting periods will be forfeited.
11. Participants taking part in any on-air promotion, contest, game, challenge, etc. may only participate as themselves. The use of alternate names, aliases, addresses, phone numbers, etc. with the intent on deceiving contest judges and hosts is strictly prohibited. Participants may not use names, likeness, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other methods of identification for anyone except themselves.
12. Participants in this contest agree to the above rules, as well as any additional rules, which may be implemented. Rules are subject to change without prior notification. Any rule may be implemented. Any rule changes will be published. Rules are available at the Willie 103.5 studios, 216 W. Market Street, Warsaw, IN 46580 during regular business hours, 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays or online at www.willie1035.com.
13. Listeners who stream broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations or other online delays. Online entrants are encouraged to listen to the station on-air. The station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
14. Listeners attempting to win by method of phone call must remain on contest line until proper information is garnered by contest host. Willie 103.5 is not responsible for phone transmission errors, disconnects, drop-outs, etc. that may prevent potential winner from completing call.
15. Individuals who are found in violation of any contest rule or rules as stated above, any rules as specifically stated for individual contests, or any other published rules may be subject to temporary or permanent bans from winning or participating in any future contest. Decisions are made solely by Willie 103.5 Promotional Staff.
16. Participants of any contest, game, challenge or promotion that results in a prize being awarded may only win one prize every 30 calendar days.
17. Rules may change at any time without notice.